PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW!!!
Whatsapp group & official electronic notice board: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CY7YMAzpTVYJb9tSu1IkZd
Daily Screening Questionnaire: https://forms.gle/aCpzSpx1kQtAZBbp7
Pin to turn off from tar road: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=-26.136489868164062%2C28.792484283447266&z=17&hl=en
Pin to turn off from dirt road to pits: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=-26.115985870361328%2C28.802936553955078&z=17&hl=en
Pin to gate entry of pits: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=-26.126758575439453%2C28.817203521728516&z=17&hl=en
For licenses: www.msaonline.co.za
For entries: www.racecontrol.co.za
TBA - Entries open
Wednesday 25 November 2020 - Entries close @ midnight
Thursday 26 November 2020 - ALL documents must be submitted to the Event Secretary by 16:00
Wednesday 25 November 2020 to Friday 27 November 2020 - Completion of online GXCC Daily Screening Questionnaire by ALL attendees
Event Secretary details:
Miranda du Plessis
081 777 0411
What should you do:
1. - All entries must be done online. No on-the-day entries will be available. Entries will close on WEDNESDAY 25 NOVEMBER 2020 @ MIDNIGHT. NB: Please ensure that you complete the medical questions, indemnity and self-scrutineering form on Race Control.
2. - If you don’t have an MSA licence yet, you MUST take out a licence BEFORE the event. No on-the-day licences will be available. Day licences are available at MSA, but must be purchased at www.msaonline.co.za prior to the event.
3. - Once you have entered and taken out your licence, please send the following documents to the Event Secretary before 16:00 on THURSDAY 26 NOVEMBER 2020:
- Proof of Payment
- Copy of your MSA Licence
4. - On WEDNESDAY 25 NOVEMBER 2020 to FRIDAY 27 NOVEMBER 2020 each competitor, crew member, official or any other person who will be at the event MUST complete the online GXCC Daily Screening Questionnaire at the following link: https://forms.gle/aCpzSpx1kQtAZBbp7
5. - The event takes place on SATURDAY 28 NOVEMBER 2020. Please arrive at the venue during the time slots as provided for in the Supplementary Regulations. When you get to the gate, there will be 2 lanes where you will stop to have your temperatures taken and your helmets scanned.
NB: IF ONE PERSON IN THE VEHICLE FAILS SCREENING, A COOL OFF PERIOD WILL BE GIVEN. IF SUCH PERSON FAILS THE SCREENING AGAIN, ALL OCCUPANTS OF THE VEHICLE AUTOMATICALLY FAIL SCREENING
Wear a mask at all times
Have hand sanitizer with you
Adhere to social distancing of 1.5m
!!!NO ALCOHOL WILL BE SOLD OR PERMITTED TO BE CONSUMED AT THE EVENT!!!
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE RULES AND PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH GXCC STAFF & OFFICIALS